Saturday Seven: Popular Authors I've Never Read


Hosted by Long and Short Reviews

I love mysteries and have read a great many different authors. However, there are many more mystery writers that I have not yet read. I checked out Amazon's Author Ranking, and here are seven popular authors I've never read:

1. Melinda Leigh - author of the Morgan Dane series and the Scarlet Falls series. They sound good.

2. Shalini Boland - number three on the Amazon list, but I've never heard of her. I love her book covers, though. Definitely one to put on my TBR list.

3. Teresa Driscoll - love the book covers here... and the book sound interesting as well.

4. Eoin Dempsey - more books that sound very interesting.

5. Joy Ellis - I love British mysteries, so I'm not sure how I missed out on these. Will rectify that soonest.

6. Kendra Elliot - love love love these covers.

7. Faith Martin - yet another British mystery series... a police procedural. On the TBR list.

Have you read any of these authors? What are your impressions of them?

Comments

  1. I adore Kendra Elliot ( and her book covers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm worsen you. Had I written this post, it would have been called "Popular authors I've never heard of". I'm looking into them now!

    I'm here:

    http://www.mariannearkins.com/saturday-seven-books-on-gardening. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *worse ... not worsen. What the heck? Need more coffee....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat list and being a mystery nut, I've only read Kendra Elliot. Thanks for the new authors to put on my list.

    If you like British mysteries, try Jo Hiestand's books.

    Here's my weird 7 today: http://www.ourtownbookreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard some good thing about Joy Ellis' stories. None of the other authors on your list ring a bell, although I do hope you enjoy them.

    My post: http://lydiaschoch.com/saturday-seven-my-favourite-emily-dickinson-poems/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously behind the times. I haven't heard of a few of them and haven't read any of them. Guess I need to take a trip to the library and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I've never heard of any of them!

    There are lots of very popular authors I've never read, though. James Patterson for one. I've heard that his books are actually written by a stable of minions. Yech.

    If anyone is interested my Saturday Seven is here:

    https://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com/2018/03/seven-things-to-expect-from-lisabet.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not read any of these authors' books yet. One of these days...

    My post is here: https://thereadingaddict-elf.blogspot.com/2018/03/saturday-sevenspace-operas.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment